April Lockhart

April Lockhart is a born July 4 April, 1995. When she was in the 7th grade, she started taking piano and guitar lessons. That ignited her enthusiasm to write songs. In the seventh grade, April began taking guitar and piano classes. This ignited her interest in writing songs. As April approached 14 years old, she devoted long hours creating song ideas and perfecting her music. Soon after she began taking excursions to write with her father in NY and LA. April started to incorporate additional relevant subjects into the"Take my Hand song for some close friends, like peer pressure disabilities and teen suicide. Lockhart is a well-known lifestyle blogger and working in partnerships with brands that are clean and healthy like Ilia and YSL, has cultivated a large audience. Her birth was without a left hand, and it's part of who she is--but that's not the entire story. Lockhart's Instagram profile doesn't hide her disability but doesn't focus solely on the issue. The message? The message? That we are all multifaceted, and that our identities and physical bodies aren't what they appear. Lockhart, via video messages from his Nashville home, says that I don't wish for this to define me. I am greater than the physical person I am. This doesn't have any effect on my day-to-day life I do everything normally and I've found my own method of adjusting things. The same is true for me, and I believe it's something that needs to be addressed. Lockhart inspires us to keep moving forward with self-acceptance. Lockhart admits to having been through a series of phases with her physique, feeling uneasy in some instances to wear clothes that showed the arms of her. The woman now puts on whatever clothes she wants and posts pictures on Facebook in awe. The self-love she talks about is a process. I'm not sure whether you'll get to the final stage. It's true for all, no matter what their degree of self-confidence. The people you surround yourself with, who know your personal story and who can look inside your soul are the ones you should be relying on to remind you of what you're concerned about.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarah Shahi and Sarah Wayne Callies

Emily VanCamp

Alexa Chung and Alexandra Wilson